Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday is finally behind us, lets look ahead!

Funny, when I signed on today I noticed that my last post had to do with black friday and now here it is.
I have been slighty under the weather, and I am anxious to get back on track talking about the things that impassion us.

Today is the official kick off of the christmas season.  Early tomorrow, we will head out and cut down our christmas tree and bring it home for the entire family to decorate.  We decorate ours with homemade ornaments from my children and myself.  They are not ornate, nor exquisite, but they are indeed priceless.
Some of them dating back to the early 1980's, all have been tenderly preserved.

My request today... take a photo of your tree and post it on my blog, I'd love to see them as would all of my fellow bloggers.  So lets go and get those trees decorated.  I am excited to see what posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment