Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Gift Ideas, quick and easy

I woke this morning to an ice rink out my front door.  Rather than go out and brave the weather, I decided it was a great day for christmas gifts.  Here is a simple applique' of a reindeer to brighten your kitchen...
 simply applique' to a kitchen or bathroom towel, or a wall hanging...maybe on a christmas stocking.  This project will take less than an hour, no matter your skill level, and will be enjoyed for years to come.
If you are interested in this pattern, let me know.  I have many patterns and kits on hand.  I also have patterns for penguins, snowmen, santa, chickens and turkeys.  The pattern is a design by "Wooden Bear"

You can purchase the kits for holiday gifts for that special quilter in your life, or make it to gift.  Just another holiday idea with only 12 days to christmas.

So here is a quiz for you, each day leading up to christmas, post what the gift from my true love is.
comment and post... On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me
__ __________ ___ ___

________ _______.

No comments:

Post a Comment