Monday, December 19, 2011

Five Golden Rings.....

Great job Deb on posting.  Christmas is a time for giving, and there are so many people out there in need.  It might be your neighbor, one of your child's friends, a stranger in a nursing home or hospital, or even some one without a home.  What can you do this season to influence someone's life?

I have a few quilts around the house, I think I will head to the nursing home and find an elder who hasn't had a visitor in a while and gift them a quilt and sit and chat for a bit.  I love to invite people to my home who are transplants, no family in the area, so they don't have to spend the holidays alone.
Have you ever been blessed  by a meal being brought to your home?  time to pay it forward.  Just a thought on this wonderful season.

seeing I missed posting yesterday you now have two answers to submit, lets see if they come from two different people.
on the seventh day of christmas my true love sent to me...
__________ __ _________________
On the sixth day of christmas my true love sent to me...
_____________ ___ ___________
Five  golden rings!
four calling birds, three french hens two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

With less than a week left before christmas, count your blessings... and post some of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment